FACIALS ARE WORKOUTS FOR YOUR SKIN ...
Is a regenerating treatment that safely penetrates deep into the underlying layers of the skin, aiding in the repair and rejuvenation of troubled skin.
Full Face Skin Needling $155
(price varies for other areas)
Skin needling, otherwise known as Microneedling or Collagen Induction Therapy (cit)
Healthy collagen & elastin levels are what give us healthy, youthful skin. Visibly reducing unwanted wrinkles, lifting and tightening facial skin, filling and smoothing acne scars, stretch marks, trauma induced scars as well as improving skin texture, pigmentation and tone.
Studies into Skin Needling have discovered that controlled micro damage to the skin via tiny punctures at certain depths, unleashes the natural and powerful healing properties of the skin via its own wound healing response. This results in the production of new collagen, elastin and blood vessels which gives us skin that not only looks more youthful but is clearer, smoother and more evenly textured.
Skin Needling Can Treat
* Wrinkles & Fine Lines (Anti-Ageing)
* Skin Sagging
* Dilated (large) Pores
* Acne Scarring
* Injury Related Scarring
* Blackheads & Congestion
* Dark Circles
* Melasma (Facial Pigmentation)
* Sun Damage
* Stretch Marks
Skin Needling Benefits
* Treats a wide range of skin issues.
* Fast and cost effective alternative to laser resurfacing.
* It is less painful and incurs less downtime compared to traditional skin needling and some lasers.
* Single use, sterile, disposable needles used, so there is no risk of cross contamination.
* Effectively treats hard-to-reach areas around the eyes and nose.
* It is gentle enough that it can be used for all skin types and colours.
DOES IT HURT?
Although Skin Needling does not feel as bad as it sounds, before the procedure starts a topical anaesthetic can be applied to your skin to ensure a comfortable, pain free experience although this is not always necessary.
Depending on the depth of needle penetration, it is possible to experience pin-point bleeding during the treatment, but this is normal and will subside before you leave the clinic.
HOW SOON WILL I SEE RESULTS?
This depends on whether we are treating anti-ageing, acne, pigmentation or scarring, however visible results of skin rejuvenation are generally seen after just 6-8 weeks following one procedure. A course of Needling sessions is usually recommended to achieve optimum results and the regenerating process will continue for up to 24 months post-treatment, meaning your skin will only continue to improve.
WHAT IS THE DOWNTIME?
Localised erythema (redness) may last up to 2 days post treatment. Most patients describe the effects of the treatment as having a mild sunburnt look. Most patients can resume normal activities immediately after treatment but must avoid exercise and sun exposure for 24 to 48 hours.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
* For anti-ageing treatments, wrinkles, sun damage, rosacea, acne and hypo/hyper-pigmentation: 4-6 treatments, 6-8 weeks apart.
* For scarring and dilated pores: 6-8 treatments, 6-8 weeks apart.
* For Stretchmarks: 8-10 treatments, 4-6 weeks apart.
* Results and treatment plans vary for each individual.