Full Body Tan $28.00
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Before your treatment checklist
- Exfoliate and moisturize 24 hours before your treatment, paying particular attention to elbows, knees, ankles and problem dry areas.
- It is highly recommended to have painted your nails and toenails, especially if they artificial.
- Wax/shave at least 48 hours prior to treatment. This allows the pores time to close. Dotting in pores may appear if not adhered to.
- The entire 24 hours before your treatment avoid using bar soaps, high pH shower products or in shower moisturizers.
- Please don’t apply moisturizer, perfume, deodorant or makeup on the day of your treatment.
- Wear dark loose clothing to your appointment. Tight clothing or underwear may cause marks. Wear loose fitting shoes.
After your treatment checklist
- Wear dark loose clothing. Tight clothing or underwear may cause marks. Wear loose fitting shoes.
- After 1 Hour, Shower quickly in lukewarm water for 45 seconds. Use plain water only, don’t use shower gels, scrubs, shampoos or loofah during the first 24 hours after your treatment.
- Pat dry after your first shower. Do not rub your skin. You can shower normally the next day or in 24 hours.
- Moisturize after your first normal shower. Use MineTan Everyday Glow Gradual Tan so the tan is extended. Continue to moisturize every day to keep body hydrated so the tan lasts. Fake Tan will fade quickly on dry skin.
- After day 5, exfoliate with a soft body polish on a daily basis, to help your skin absorb even more moisturiser and keep it looking and feeling gorgeous.